I saw this and had to make it. I used:
- 8 ounces spiral whole wheat pasta
- 11 ounces grape tomatoes, quartered
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces low-fat colby-jack, shredded
- 250 grams deli turkey slices, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced and sprinkled with lime juice
- 1/4 cucumber, grated
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
I stirred all together and left it to chill, covered, until dinner.
Still dragging from the cold but I had to get last minute gifts so we had Philly Cheesesteak Hot Pockets for lunch before braving the crowds. It really wasn’t bad and I found something for myself as well! I tried on some clothes that I bought but never wore and they fit! I can’t get over how successful this diet has been. I am going to gain a bit over Christmas (I have been picking at the treats), but I will get strictly back on the plan in January.